Re: [unrev-II] Colloquium 4

From: Jeff Miller (jeffm@dynamite.com.au)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 22:30:09 PST

From: Jeff Miller <jeffm@dynamite.com.au>

On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 10:20:08PM -0800, Eric Armstrong wrote:
> Cool concept. By "weighting" you mean I would add a yay or nay to a
> reviewer's comments?
> Or did you mean something else?

That part is unclear. it could be done by a y/n method or a rating system.
you could further complicate matters by adding (really multiplying) a
further fixed weighting to the persons rating based on who they are. So
someone higher in the organisation or who is in that field or has proven
them selves right in the past has a high weighting placed on there rating.

(Is it just me or could you get into a real mess with rating the raters
who rate the ratings. What a way to start arguments.)

Jeff.

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds. Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW.