[unrev-II] Graphic of high-peformance vs conventional organization

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 20:51:13 PST

From: Henry van Eyken <vaneyken@sympatico.ca>

The attached .jpg shows how I picture a comparison between
high-performance vs conventional organization in time of accellerating
change. (I hope that the attached file makes it into One-List so that
you will see it here.) The f before a bracket means "depends on" or
"consequence of."

If I haven't goofed then this graphic may be helpful in "selling" the
concept of bootstrapping as essential to keeping up with the times.

Henry

--
Fleabyte -- http://www.fleabyte.org -- is
an evolving, experimental web-publication

Want To Be Showered With Kisses? Visit eGroups Valentine Gift Guide <a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/SparksValentine9 ">Click Here</a>