Re: [unrev-II] Am I the only dummy around here?

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 20:40:16 PST

From: Henry van Eyken <vaneyken@sympatico.ca>

Jon:

I cannot even to get properly down to reading the posts. The subject matter
is at Session-6 level. I am stuck in the mud of Session 4A somewhere around
two slides that I cannot make out at all, at all, and cannot hear what they
are about. (Slides 4-10, 4-11.)

I very much understand that the hall at Stanford is the social ambiance and
focus for the colloquium, but I for one lived through a day of snow and high
winds and a fourth-rate telephone line and more than a dozen interruptions
while uploading and downloading slides.

This colloquium is about knowledge management, isn't it?

Henry

Jon Winters wrote:

> From: Jon Winters <winters@obscurasite.com>
>
> I'm following along reading all the posts. I'm a little dissappointed
> with the list. (35 of 1200 folks taking the class)
>
> We might want to start a thread discussing the factors that might have
> caused the failure.
>
> --
> Jon Winters
> visit the Obscura Lounge in OpenVerse
> http://www.openverse.org/

> FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE! Xpertsite has thousands of experts who
> are willing to answer your questions for FREE. Go to Xpertsite today
> and put your mind to rest.

Fleabyte -- http://www.fleabyte.org -- is
an evolving, experimental web-publication
devoted to public computency, which, like
common literacy, is regarded as essential
to an environmentally healthy, democratic
society.

FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE! Xpertsite has thousands of experts who are willing to answer your questions for FREE. Go to Xpertsite today and put your mind to rest. <a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/XpersiteCPC ">Click Here</a>