Re: [unrev-II] Reminder - Engelbart Colloquium

From: UglySpineHead (uglyspinehead@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 17:56:46 PST

From: "UglySpineHead" <uglyspinehead@hotmail.com>

There will be a chat in #unrev-II on irc.slashnet.org during and after the
colloquium for offsite people. I will try to be there, however I have a
performance tomorrow and may miss it, and because of this I need any IRCers
to be moderators and operators. Either email me at uglyspinehead@hotmail.com
or talk to me in #unrev-II.

> From: unrev-II-owner@onelist.com

> Engelbart Colloquium
>
> Date: Thursday, February 17, 2000
> Time: 04:00PM - 07:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)
>
> UnRev-II : Engelbart Colloquium at Stanford, available on
> campus, via live webcast, SITN broadcast, and as an archival
> seminar-on-demand.

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. ZERO. Rates as low as 0
percent Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers,
Rewards Points, no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and
get the credit you deserve. Apply now. Get your NextCard Visa at