RE: [unrev-II] Digest Number 44

From: Frode Hegland (frode@liquidinformation.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 12:24:24 PST

From: "Frode Hegland" <frode@liquidinformation.com>

Eric, your manual DKR'ing effort is great. What are we going to do with
the top level distilations, that which may help people get some parts of
this quickly?

There has been some talk of registering www.unrev2.org and creating an
overview/list of links there to answer basic questions and point people
in the right direction

Should we all try to cordinate such an effort? Would it be worthwhile?

BTW, Being back in London, not so nice, grey, cold... You lucky guys who
are still in CA getting the colloquium live!

>Message: 14
>Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 20:54:17 -0800
>From: Eric Armstrong
>Subject: Reference Materials, v0.7
>
>META NOTE:
>In compiling this list, I am acting as a "DKR" by:
>* Condensing information / evaporating the extraneous
>* Organizing and presenting the material
>* Preserving attributions to contributors
>* Recording evaluations
>The DKR we build should make those operations as easy
>as is feasible so they can applied to every document
>in the system.

Frode Hegland
Director

The Liquid Information Company

http://www.liquidinformation.com

Forever. If you have any desires to sell your products or services
online, or you want to expand your customer base for FREE, Come check
out Shabang!com FREE eStores!
http://click.egroups.com/1/1299/0/_/_/_/951251033/