RE: [unrev-II] Digest Number 45

From: Frode Hegland (frode@liquidinformation.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 08:37:19 PST

From: "Frode Hegland" <frode@liquidinformation.com>

Furthering the thoughts of putting in some kind of a tip of the iceberg
page, please have a look at:

http://www.bootstrap.org/alliance/wip/unrev2/

And please tell me what you think would be better contents wise. Note
that quite a few of the heading currently point to nada, this is just a
draft to play with.

>> Eric, your manual DKR'ing effort is great. What are we going to do
>> with
>> the top level distilations, that which may help people get some parts
>> of
>> this quickly?
>>
>> There has been some talk of registering www.unrev2.org and creatingan
>> overview/list of links there to answer basic questions and point
>> people
>> in the right direction
>>
>> Should we all try to cordinate such an effort? Would it be worthwhile?

>You raise good thoughts. High-level distillations are needed, along
>with ratings of the books and links as to
>a) Readability
>b) "Importance" of content
>c) Other criteria??

>All very subjective, of course, but using the delphi effect, we
>combine everyone's subjective evaluations into something that is
>probably as accurate as it can be.>

Frode Hegland
Director

The Liquid Information Company

http://www.liquidinformation.com

WANT FREE MAGAZINES?
Sample over 500 magazines in 30 categories-- all for FREE at
FreeShop.com, your source for thousands of free and trial offers!
http://click.egroups.com/1/1610/0/_/_/_/951323817/