Re: [unrev-II] human versus tool systems

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 15:52:24 PST

    From: Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com>

    Eugene Kim wrote:

    > One thought that I had at last week's session, as we were discussing
    > Doug's five diagrams, was that language should fall under the tool
    > systems
    > category rather than human systems. This led me to wonder whether
    > there
    > was a better way of differentiating between human and tool systems. I
    > came up with some potential solutions, but I'm not completely
    > satisfied
    > with any of them, and if I tried to describe my thought-process here,

    Sorry, but the only way for the ideas to improve and benefit from
    group collaboration is to express them -- even if, or *especially if*
    they are not fully thought out.

    Take the plunge! I can fix the carpal tunnel...

    GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as 0.0%
    Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW!