Re: [unrev-II] Evaluation of Python

From: Paul Fernhout (pdfernhout@kurtz-fernhout.com)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 09:18:18 PST

    From: Paul Fernhout <pdfernhout@kurtz-fernhout.com>

    Markus Fleck wrote:

    > What I like about Python is the impressive amount of free libraries
    > and bindings, and the fact that large Python programs remain readable
    > and maintainable (unlike with Perl, Java etc.).

    Much agreement.

    Here is an experimental Python based conferencing system I set up for
    the colloquium:
    http://209.185.210.23/unrev-II/news
    When prompted, enter:
       User: UnregisteredUser
       Password: unrevii
    It is based on Zope, a Python Web Application server.
    http://www.zope.org/

    -Paul Fernhout
    Kurtz-Fernhout Software
    Creators of the Garden with Insight(TM) garden simulator
    http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com

    PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
    Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as
    Apply NOW!