[unrev-II] Another interesting activity: Project Mind

From: Doug Engelbart - Bootstrap Institute (doug@bootstrap.org)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 14:48:00 PST

    From: Doug Engelbart - Bootstrap Institute <doug@bootstrap.org>

    Got this message via our bootstrap-site "Info" feedback. I'd like to get
    others' thoughts about such. Take a look, and let me know. Appreciatively,
    Doug

    ********

    From: devor@usa.net

    To: info@bootstrap.org

    Message:

    From: David Devor, Chairman/Exec. Director, PROJECT MIND FOUNDATION /
    972-2-581-4941 fax 972-2-582-32-76 / devor@usa.net /

       8 Mevo HaMaavak, Jerusalem, Israel 97877

    Dear Doug et alia., I believe that Project Mind has both the concept and
    strategy for achieving precisely the ideals you are pursuing. I would be
    pleased to discuss this with you and invite you to browse our website at::
    <http://www.projectmind.org> Sincerely, David devor@usa.net

    LOW RATE, NO WAIT!
    Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates
    as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
    Apply NOW!