Re: [unrev-II] XML limits

From: Jack Park (jackpark@verticalnet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 15:54:21 PDT

    A paper called The Story of Squeak can be found at:
    http://www.eoe.org/FMPro?-db=Objects.fp3&-token=libraryPapers&-format=/libra
    ry/objectlist.htm&-error=/library/NoRecordsFound.htm&class=Feature&-sortfiel
    d=CreationDate&-sortorder=descend&-max=10&-find

    A trivial google search turned up http://www.squeak.org/.