Re: [unrev-II] Synthesis

From: Rod Welch (rowelch@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 19:49:25 PDT

    Eric,

    I concur.

    The goal is to enable people to inherently add a measure of structure that
    facilitates reasoning and retrieval to assemble the record based on context;
    yet, be flexible so that people do not feel the weight of rigidity that impedes
    creativity. We are looking to strike a new balance with tools that move
    everyone up a notch on the cognitive scale from information to knowledge.
    Possibly gIBIS can be a tool, like email, wordprocessing, spreadsheets, but it
    is not the core capability you discussed on 000208 and on 000212. We need to
    define that core.

    Rod