[unrev-II] ResearchIndex http://www.researchindex.com/

From: NABETH Thierry (thierry.nabeth@insead.fr)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 00:51:28 PDT

    Hello,

    I wanted to raise to your attention what appear as a very interesting
    active search document system such as:

    Autonomous Citation Indexing
    (ACI) automates the construction of citation indexes

    Awareness and tracking
    ResearchIndex provides automatic notification of new citations to given
    papers, and new papers matching a user profile.

    Autonomous location of articles
    ResearchIndex uses search engines and crawling to efficiently locate
    papers on the Web.

    ResearchIndex (formerly CiteSeer)
    http://www.researchindex.com/

    ResearchIndex engine is Freely available
    (The full source code of ResearchIndex is available at no cost for
    non-commercial use.)

    Thierry Nabeth
    Research Fellow
    INSEAD CALT (the Centre for Advanced Learning Technologies)
    http://www.insead.fr/CALT/

    PS:
    For your information, I am currently working on an active
    "collaborative web referencing system" using the Zope technology.

    I want to transform my Encyclopedia of links
    http://www.insead.fr/CALT/Encyclopedia/
    into a more active, personalized and collaborative system.

    However, I am still at a very early stage of the project,
    and I do not have currently a lot of time to dedicate to this
    project.

    Found on the UMBC agentslist
    <http://www.cs.umbc.edu/agentslist>