Re: [unrev-II] Shared Ontology Outline of OHS/CDS Requirements, v0.6

From: altintdev@webtv.net
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 22:43:48 PDT

    OHS/CDS? While I applaud the work put into this Outline, I think we are
    short one vital ingredient - Ontology commitment. I think the thing to
    do is to do a great job of comparing the existing OHS descriptions with
    this and producing an document that covers all thinking to date. I have
    taken the liberty of publishing v0.5 at

    www.hypermultimedia.com/DKR/Rqmts_v0_5.htm

    I suggest opening multiple browser windows and compare this OHS/CDS
    content with the OHS Minimum Elements

    www.bootstrap.org/alliance/wip/unrev2/min_req_ohs.html

    and OHS Framework

    www.bootstrap.org/alliance-980.htm

    documents. With the limited tools we have now, I suggest: Open a blank
    message to unrevII and then cut and paste from the html and add comments
    and send it to the list so that we can at least get an agreed upon name
    for this important element of the project as well as improving the
    definition.

    Lee's introduction of the idea of DDOM was so important and vital that I
    added a bit about it at

    www.hypermultimedia.com/DKR/model2.htm

    Thanks and Best Regards,
    Joe

    Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
    more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
    rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!