[unrev-II] Ontology Support for GeneClinic (fwd)

From: Rod Welch (rowelch@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 22:54:16 PDT

    Peter,

    Thanks for the clarification. KM is a big job. Moving forward requires
    starting out with a clear understanding about what can be done now, relative to
    what would be helpful. You might appreciate my letter to Robert Kent at
    Ontologos on the same subject....

    http://www.welchco.com/04/00067/61/00/06/0604.HTM#0001

    Rod

    Peter Tarczy-Hornoch wrote:

    > Rod:
    >
    > 1) Thanks for your comments
    >
    > 2) The citation (www.geneclinics.org) should have been after the word
    > GeneClinics and before the word experiment since in fact the experiment is
    > not on the web site. The experiment was done using fragments of the
    > GeneClinics schema and done for CKML "on paper" and in Ontolingua using the
    > Stanford server thus there is not anything to look at per se at this point.
    >
    > Peter

    Everyday Is Kid's Day
    Dad Only Has One
    Click Here To Make It Special