Re: [unrev-II] OHS ZWiki at Bootstrap

From: Henry van Eyken (vaneyken@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 21:01:55 PDT

    Sorry, Joe, but because I am exceedingly busy I haven't had time to keep up
    with all the forum discussion items. Is there something I should know more
    about?

    Henry

    altintdev@webtv.net wrote:

    > ZWiki looks like fun!
    > Having some official version somewhere is very important. Great use of
    > ZWiki on a project of this scale of the glossary, for instance, is to
    > expose sections of content for easy commentary, then, when the
    > collaborators agree, move the revised content into the 'official'
    > version, then update ZWiki. Ideally, this should be easy to do. It may
    > mean breaking large sections into smaller chunks.
    >
    > ALong with that comment, I think that the 'official' version should be
    > on or linked to from the www.bootstrap.org/alliance/unrev2/ page. I just
    > looked there and even the link to How to Get Involved is Dead. With the
    > material we have, let's make a special effort to get the unrev2 page
    > working better Now and for Doug's trip, so he can show something from
    > this group.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > Joe
    >
    > Alternative Interface Devices.
    > Improve Accessibility and Utility of the WWW...

    > Take your development to new heights. Work with clients like Dell and
    > pcOrder. Submit your resume to jobs@liaison.com. Visit us at

    Take 20 friends to Vegas on New Year's courtesy of Expedia.com.
    Win the airfare, a suite at Bellagio and $15,000. Or win 2 roundtrip
    tickets anywhere in the U.S. given away daily. Click for a chance to win.