Re: [unrev-II] OHS ZWiki at Bootstrap

From: altintdev@webtv.net
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 20:46:23 PDT

    Thanks Henry,
    Mockup or not, I've been using the current priorities as a link from
    some unrev2 info on my site from /DKR/index.htm.
    Specifically,
    http://www.bootstrap.org/allliance/wip/unrev2/currnt_priorities.html
    and there are some dead links in there. Just as 3 or 4 months ago, there
    probably should be, but can we get a good link at least from the how to
    get involved click? At least clear instructions on how to get onto the
    mailing list.

    Best Regards,
    Joe

    Alternative Interface Devices.
    Improve Accessibility and Utility of the WWW...

    Click here for a chance to win airfare to Vegas for you and 20 friends,
    $15,000 and a suite at Bellagio for New Year's from Expedia.com. Or
    win 2 roundtrip tickets anywhere in the U.S. given away daily.