[unrev-II] Source in XML

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 20:33:01 PDT

    Note:
      Here is the message as it *should* have gone out,
      sans (old) attachment. Keep this one. Kill everything
      that preceded it in this thread. Once again,
      apologies.

    By tomorrow morning (Saturday), this document:
       Encoding Source in XML: A Strategic Analysis

    will be available on my web site at
    http://www.treelight.com/software/encodingSource.html

    It's 8500 words long. There is a copy there now,
    but I have a couple of corrections and attributions
    to add to it yet.

    Hopefully, in the near future we'll have a link to it
    from the eXtendDE page at
    http://eXtenDE.sourceforge.com.

    Want insight into hot IPOs, investing strategies and stocks to watch?
    Red Herring FREE newsletters provide strategic analysis for investors.