[unrev-II] FYI: Bootstrap.org vs. Bootstrap.com

From: Paul Fernhout (pdfernhout@kurtz-fernhout.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 07:44:08 PDT

    All-

    FYI.

    I inadvertently sent someone a URL to:
       http://www.bootstrap.com
    Instead of:
       http://www.bootstrap.org
    (I noticed it immediately on reviewing the message and sent them the
    correct URL.)

    Bootstrap.com seems to be some kind of Internet publishing and
    advertising firm.
    They claim a trademark to "Bootstrap.com".
    This might be something for the Bootstrap Institute's legal advisors to
    review.
    (No one has a server for Bootstrap.net yet...)

    -Paul Fernhout
    Kurtz-Fernhout Software
    Creators of the Garden with Insight(TM) garden simulator
    http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com