[unrev-II] Re: Back to KenH & JohnD re: [Fwd: Many thanks]

From: John J. Deneen (JJDeneen@ricochet.net)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 22:42:06 PST

    Hi-Ken,

    I know that Jack Park will be gone on a business trip starting Nov. 9.
    Hopefully, he'll be back by Nov.14 ? In any event, I'm sure other OHS
    developers and I could meet with you and Doug.

    Until then, the following are some pointers to background info about our
    approach for the HyperScope-OHS launch and development, including related work
    referenced in the IEEE Intelligent Systems journal (Knowledge Management and
    the Internet) Vol. 15, No. 3, May/June 2000.

    On Nov. 8 at 7:21 pm, Jack says "I'm about to head for Texas, so I thought I'd
    take a shot at responding before I pack and head out. ... I discovered
    PlanetOnto today on the web after seeing it in the stuff you brought. That
    stuff is extremely interesting."

    So, if you have access to an online membership to the IEEE Intelligent Systems
    journal, then I recommend downloading the complete series of articles as noted
    below. Otherwise, the journal is available for reading or photocopying at a
    university library, etc..

    Kindest regards,
    --John Deneen