Re: [unrev-II] To UnRev-II friends, from D.C.

From: altintdev@webtv.net
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 17:03:13 PST

    Thank You for the report Doug.
    One aspect of this work, is that I think it can be accomplished using
    and extending open standard tools. In principle, when the standards
    tracks of several important tools converge, amazing things will happen.
    In this project, with and through you, we have a great vision of what to
    do with the hypersynergized product of the convergence.

    Thanks Again and Best Regards,
    Joe

    Alternative Interface Devices.
    Improve Accessibility and Utility of the WWW...

    eLerts