Re: [unrev-II] Tech Startup "How To" notes

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@eng.sun.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 16:44:23 PST

    "N. C a r r o l l" wrote:

    > Well, I can tell you they're not reading your
    > TetrahedralModel.html at any startup I know....

    Can you explain, please?

    I know they're not reading it, because it just got out there.

    Did mean, "not using it"?

    In your estimation, is that:

      a) A wonderful thing (they really don't need this concept,
         and it would just slow them down to work with it)

      a) An ok thing (the startups are doing ok without it,
         and they'll get there eventually)

      b) An unfortunate thing (the startups could be doing a
         lot better if they knew of it)

      c) A terrible thing (they're doomed without it)

    Thanks for the feedback!

    eGroups eLerts