RE: [unrev-II] Extracting words and phrases

From: Garold L. Johnson (dynalt@dynalt.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 16:17:21 PDT

    Jack Park wrote:

    Useful information, but, from my efforts with Google, the program no longer
    exists -- that is to say, its web site does not open.
    Perhaps it's time to develop a thread on knowledge extraction from text...
    </Jack>

    The maxthink.com website is indeed gone, currently. Neil can be found at
    www.maxthink.net <http://www.maxthink.net/> where he is working on beta
    testing MaxThink for Windows. I am trying to contact him about the code
    base for his DOS work.

    In the meantime, I have all of his programs and the manuals that go with
    them. A thread on knowledge extraction from text is indeed in order.

    Thanks,

    Garold (Gary) L. Johnson
    DYNAMIC Alternatives <http://www.dynalt.com/>