RE: [unrev-II] More TouchGraph2

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 08:18:40 PDT

    At 10:54 AM 9/11/2001 -0400, you wrote:
    ><snippage>
    >What the hell is going on in manhattan? I just found out.
    >
    >--Alex

    By now, except that CNN appears to be down, you must have found out that
    two airliners were crashed into both World Trade Center towers. Both
    towers are now flat on the ground.

    69 people onboard a 767 hit one tower.
    Unknown flight hit the second tower, but they have great slow motion
    footage of a twin engine airliner flying right into that tower. Word it
    that one was a 757. Both flights hijacked American Airlines birds.

    A third airliner is reported crashed near Pittsburg. No one (at this time)
    knows why that one went down.

    Canada has shut down it's airports. US has grounded all flights.

    Something about a plane was crashed into our Pentagon.
    Something about a car bomb outside the State Department.

    Tom Brokaw (NBC) is now saying "this is tantamount to war."

    Do you need to encrypt all your online transactions? Secure corporate intranets? Authenticate your Web sites? Whatever
    security your site needs, you'll find the perfect solution here!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/wOMkGD/Q56CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM