[unrev-II] Anti-Terrorism Task Force??

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@sun.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 11:09:17 PDT

    Has anyone heard anything more about the creation of
    an ant-terrorism task force? I heard one mention of it
    a few days ago on the news, and nothing since. (The
    idea is that it would bridge the gap between the FBI's
    after-the-fact investigation of internal events and the
    CIA's outward-looking international efforts.)

    The reason I ask is that a potentially serious avenue of
    attack has occurred to me, along with possible measures
    to proactively defeat it. I won't speculate on the nature
    of the attack, because to do so in a public forum would
    be irresponsible. But I would appreciate hearing of some
    venue in which to share the information.

    thanks.
    eric

    Do you need to encrypt all your online transactions? Secure corporate intranets? Authenticate your Web sites? Whatever
    security your site needs, you'll find the perfect solution here!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/wOMkGD/Q56CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM