Re: [unrev-II] readings list for engelbart issues class?

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@sun.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 14:49:36 PDT

    Argh. It appears from my sent folder that I never did reply.
    I guess I was planning to direct you to the bootstrap site,
    as Peter already has.

    As for writings that have drawn on his ideas, mine are at
    http://www.treelight.com/software/collaboration/index.html

    They are more rants and musiings, though, rather than published
    papers, so I'm not sure if they count for your purposes. If they
    do, Eugene's pages are at
    http://www.eekim.com/ohs/index.html

    There is also a terrific description of the conceptual goals in the
    forefront of Lee's Nodal paper at
    http://nodal.sourceforge.net (which blinks unitelligibly at the moment)
    or
    http://www.ai.sri.com/~leei/OHS