[unrev-II] Physics simulation software and books

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 09:26:14 PDT

    http://freesimulation.berlios.de/

    NOTE: http://developer.berlios.de is a sourceforge.net clone.

    "This project is about stochastic simulation methods and their applications
    to physical systems. The material is presented at an introductory level. We
    do not assume any prior knowledge on probability theory or on the theory of
    stochastic processes. We assume only the material known from the
    introductory courses in theoretical physics. The style of the presentation
    is as informal as possible and as precise as necessary.
    The book is published under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License
    and all programs contained in it are under the GNU GPL.
    We consider this project a kind of experiment, since the software as well
    as the textbook are free!
    All interested students and teachers are kindly invited to help us in the
    development of this project. "

    Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM