Re: [unrev-II] Re: Do we have an admin, yet??

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@sun.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 16:55:54 PDT

    Unfortunately, he admin priviliges got wiped out, and so far
    Yahoo has not responded to her or to anyone else who has
    inquired about rectifying the situation.

    Michael wrote:

    > Hilary LaMonte is currently the owner and only moderator.
    >
    > --
    > Michael
    > Student at large
    >
    > --- In unrev-II@y..., Eric Armstrong <eric.armstrong@s...> wrote:
    > > Grant has generously offered time and again to
    > > help me try to fix the stupid yahoo settings that
    > > cause me to get a 2-for-1 special for every
    > > message that goes to unrev, but I have yet to
    > > take him up on it because:
    > > a) I'm scared. Every attempt to work with
    > > that stupid system has cost me 2 or 3 hours.
    > >
    > > b) When I think I might have the time, or am
    > > so motivated as to actually undertake the
    > > attempt, I can't put my hands on his number.
    > >
    > > I suppose I should write it on a post-it and put it on
    > > the computer, where I can find it.
    > >
    > > Or do we have an admin for this list yet, who can
    > > fix the problem in the 2 seconds it will take, once
    > > someone has that privilege again?? (Talk about a
    > > rudderless ship...)
    >

    > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      [Choose from 1000s of job listings!]

                  Choose from 1000s of job listings!

    Get your FREE VeriSign guide to security solutions for your web site: encrypting transactions, securing intranets, and more!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/UnN2wB/m5_CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM