[unrev-II] Fwd: [xml-dev] ANN: xlinkit 4.3 released

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 08:13:11 PST

    The license on this is based on the fact that University College London has
    a patent on something or other. The product is open source, but cannot be
    used in any commercial venture without further negotiation.

    When I first downloaded it (sign up required), I was thinking that this
    might offer a way to implement a Java version of ScholOnto. Haven't
    finished pursuing that notion.

    Jack