RE: [unrev-II] Engines for Educators -- an online book

From: Gil Regev (gil.regev@epfl.ch)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 08:44:30 PST

    Jack, Henry, I'm sorry but I've been trying to find a suitable Web
    documentation but all the pages I found until now show some small aspects of
    the program and are highly contextual (and in french). The only address I
    found with some meaningfull content is
    http://www.dfj.vd.ch/seneps/bilan_int_evm/resume_bilan_interm_evm.pdf. This
    is the summary of a bigger document containing an assessment of the program.
    The first page gives the objectives. I know it is not enough to get a true
    understanding of this new programme. I will do my best to find better
    documentation next week. By the way, the programme is named EVM which stands
    for Ecole Vaudoise en Mutation.

    Gil