Re: [unrev-II] The future of higher education

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 11:41:55 PST

    Quotations found at http://www.meta-learninglab.com/

    "Human history becomes more and more a race between education and
    catastrophe."H.G. Wells

    "The world we have made as a result of the level of the thinking we have
    done thus far creates problems that we cannot solve at the same level (of
    consciousness) at which we have created them. . .We shall require a
    substantially new manner of thinking if humankind is to survive."Albert
    Einstein

    "Never underestimate the power of a small but committed group of people to
    change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

    Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
    Refill any ink cartridge for less!
    Includes black and color ink.
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/r9F0cB/MkNDAA/ySSFAA/IHFolB/TM