> 
> 
> 

What? > Christmas Shopping!!!

>

>

The > two reasons to start thinking about Christmas gifts so soon are:

> >

That's > right ladies (ok...and gentlemen), the best deals come to the early > shopper. And if you are going to find that unique gift for a special > person, you can't start looking to soon. I know...I am not telling you anything > that you don't already know. I'm sure that many of you already have those after > Christmas deals packed away for next year.

>

>

That's > exactly the point...

>

>

Wouldn't > It be great to get occasional email notifications about huge Christmas > bargains, or unique handmade gifts that you can't find in the mall.

>

>

I > love Christmas...

>

>

Christmas > is a wonderful time, especially when you have found that perfect gift for > your loved ones. Sometimes it's difficult shopping for so many family members > and friends.

>

>

Throughout > the year I come across both individual craftspeople and companies that > are trying to reach customers. I have seen some wonderful products, and sadly > some truly unique gifts that have never made it to market. So this year I > am hoping to spread the word, make some friends and become a part of your > holiday celebration.

>

>

What > you get...

> >

Just > click here and put "yes" in the > subject line to start your service now! You will receive a confirmation > email within 24 - 48 hrs with detailed information on how to use this service.

>

>

>

Please > Note: Only use these links to > subscribe or unsubscribe. DO NOT use the Reply function of your email > program. This will help us more efficiently handle your request.

>

>

To > unsubscribe click here. You > do not need to put anything in the subject line to unsubscribe.

>

>

>

By > subscribing to this service you agree to receive a confirmation email with > detailed instruction on how to use this service, a bi-monthly newsletter, and > periodic email notifications about available products. You will always have > the option to easily remove yourself from any future mailing. You will never > be asked to pay anything for any of the above mentioned services.

>

> >
> >
>

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0.0 : Tue Aug 21 2001 - 17:58:04 PDT