Re: [ba-ohs-talk] TouchGraph used on backlink DB

OK this works:    (01)

public void getBDBGraph()
 {
    String line = "";    (02)

    try
    {
        BufferedReader bdbReader = new BufferedReader(new
FileReader("C:\\Temp\\backlinks.txt"));
        while(line != null)
        {
           line = bdbReader.readLine();
           if(line == null) {continue;}
              System.out.println(line);
           int midspace = line.indexOf(9); //hunts TAB chars
           if(midspace != -1)
           {
              System.out.println("midspace: " + midspace);
              int linelngth= line.length();
              String firststr = line.substring(0, midspace-1);
              String secondstr= line.substring(midspace+1, linelngth);
                 Node r = tgPanel.getGES().findNode(firststr);
                 if(r == null)
                 {
                    r = new Node(firststr);
                    tgPanel.addNode(r);
                 }    (03)

                 Node n = tgPanel.getGES().findNode(secondstr);
                 if(n == null)
                 {
                    n = new Node(secondstr);
                    tgPanel.addNode(n);
                 }    (04)

                 if(tgPanel.findEdge(r, n)==null)
                 {
                    tgPanel.addEdge(r, n, 4000);
                 }    (05)

               }
            }
         }
      catch(IOException exc)
      {
         System.out.println("getBDBGraph: " + exc);
      }    (06)

   }    (07)

--
Cheers,