[ba-ohs-talk] Fwd: Ann: Document Table Storage Model (DTSM)

Hello everyone,    (01)

Thanks for the warm welcome.    (02)

I'm forwarding this to the list, as you may find it of interest.    (03)

Begin forwarded message:    (04)

--
Tom Bradford - http://www.tbradford.org
Developer - Apache Xindice (formerly dbXML)