[ba-ohs-talk] Mindora -- MindMap learning

http://www.mindora.de/
Java -- GPL (I think -- trouble reading das Deutsch)    (01)

" Imagine a planet on which beings who possess the opportunity to express
their creativity with its full potential live. On these internet pages they
present to you the newest key technology to your creativity, learning and
the access to the whole spectrum of human potential spread out across all
imaginable fields. The multifunctional computer program "Mindora" which is
presented on these pages extends the Internet by a method of learning
called "Mind Mapping " and makes possible an epoch-making way to creativity
and understanding and allows everybody to learn with a huge amount of time
saving and an increased communication whatever somebody wants.    (02)

Finally the program is available with sourcecode! On the download site you
can take a look at the current state of development. Required software:
Java Development Kit, Java3D.    (03)

With the help of "Mind Mapping" our blue Earth will already very soon
through understanding in togetherness get blessed with happiness, peace and
love. This millenium's main issue is how learning to learn is possible in
order to gain a a better understanding of how to deal with everybody's
ressources. Take a look at the program features of "Mindora" and be amazed
at what we this virtual project in 3D has to offer to you.    (04)

Since Mindora gets programmed for idealistic purposes it is freeware. We
would be happy if you could support us in finding new programmers.
Certainly this creative, powerful tool is something for you. Fly to the
rainbow together with us ! :-)"    (05)