RE: Towards a Graph API was Re: [ba-ohs-talk] New backlink metadata; mhpurple v0.2 released

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ba-ohs-talk@bootstrap.org
[mailto:owner-ba-ohs-talk@bootstrap.org]On Behalf Of Jack Park
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 8:07 PM
To: ba-ohs-talk@bootstrap.org
Subject: Re: Towards a Graph API was Re: [ba-ohs-talk] New backlink
metadata; mhpurple v0.2 released    (01)

I forgot to mention:
http://www.pastiche.org/wiki/RewritingWiki    (02)

is a nifty, very lightweight Java (BSD license) Wiki engine.  Check it out.
My take is that it will not be all that hard to wire it to a database.    (03)

Jack    (04)

The original wiki used DBM files for storage and I believe that there are
several that utilize database engines underneath. The individual file
approach was an afterthought once it was discovered that many small files
didn't hurt on a modern unix system.
Thanks,
Garold (Gary) L. Johnson    (05)