[ba-ohs-talk] [Ann] DL (A Pure Data Language) 0.1

I am pleased to announce the initial release of DL.    (01)

DL was designed to be a pure data language, built on very simple
constructs, and internally representing typed values rather than
depending on external schemas to infer type values. We've spent years
now trying to map the data structures of Java, C, and C++ into XML, when
we could have just built on top of the pretty simple foundation that
already existed in those languages.    (02)

This is the initial release of the DL Toolkit for Java. It implements
the basic language constructs and typed values, but none of the complex
constructs.    (03)

More information can be found at:
	http://www.notdotnet.org/dl    (04)

--