Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Fwd: [xml-dev] Ann: first chapters of a book on Relax NG

To tell you the truth, I found the Relax/NG tutorial to be a lot
easier to read, and a lot more motivating.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/tutorial-20011203.html    (01)

If this book were my first exposure to the topic, I doubt that I
would be as enthused. After looking at the tutorial, I felt it was
easy. After looking at the first couple of "chapters" of the book,
it looks pretty hard...    (02)

I really wish I had a different reaction...    (03)

Jack Park wrote:    (04)