[ba-ohs-talk] XTM vs. XFML and Facet Maps

Peter Van Dijck - blogs - Murray Altheim - talking about - XFML ( which was
written by PVJ )    (01)

http://poorbuthappy.com/ease/000560.html    (02)

Personally, I like XFML because like RSS it has the grass roots potential
of spreading across weblogs.  Unfortunately few bloggers realize the
advantages of attaching multiple topics to each post.  I think that they
will come around as the movement ages and archiving becomes an issue.    (03)

--Alex    (04)