[ba-ohs-talk] AgentWeb Bookmarks

  I found some interesting links; published and maintained by the UMBC.    (01)

"AgentWeb was started sometime early in 1995 initially as a collection
of material on KQML and the Knowledge Sharing initiative. I actively
maintained it during 1996 and 1997 and for part of 1998. Sometime in
1998 the weeds began to grow and eventually overtook the site. Late in
1999 Yannis Labrou and I revived the AgentWeb using bk@site -- an
excellent tool developed Jose Vidal. it's our hope that Jose's tool will
allow us to jointly evolve and maintain the site for the new millennium."
< http://agents.umbc.edu/bookmarks/awbookmarks.html >    (02)

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!
Sign up today at: www.netzerolongdistance.com    (03)