RE: [ba-unrev-talk] Career on the frontier outpost?

Title: RE: [ba-unrev-talk] Career on the frontier outpost?

Are you talking about a Bootstrap sponsored journal or review? Or more of an independent publication? From what I've seen I agree with your view that there needs to be centralized coverage of Bootstrap related materials. However, in my own research of these conferences, it can be fairly pricey (for me, at least) to attend, or even to get copies of the presented papers.

What you describe sounds like a historian who specializes in the present and near past, and idea that certainly appeals to me.

Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

--
Michael Crusoe
Student at large