Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Re: Fleabyte, getting somewhere?

Thanks, Peter, for your supporting efforts! I hope they will bear fruit by
gradually getting more people involved.    (01)

Doug knows that I would like to see Fleabyte (under this or any other name) to
become proper part of the Bootstrap effort so that with his authority behind it
it will have a better chance to do the job.    (02)

There are still many development steps to go through, slowly, step-by-step:
Transfer to the Bootstrap server.
(Change ownership to the Institute for assured(?) permanence.)
Change to modern mark-up language with a separate stylesheet in line with W3C
recommendations and for greater efficiency.
Development of various routes toward accessing archive content; the contents
page(s) is are are the journal in the journal, i.e. the access operating
mechanism.
Automated paragraph identification (purple numbers).
Attracting volunteers; technical operations, section editors, writers (after
first attracting a managing editor to nurture this part of the operation).
Somewhere along the line funding will be needed to pay key technical maintenance
people and for editorial assignments.    (03)

Well, plenty of ambition, but, of course, far, very far from certain we can make
it.    (04)

Things are getting a bit interesting at this point as content begins to embrace
more about the "human system." Trick is to stay within my limited competence.    (05)

Again, thanks for your kind comments,    (06)

Henry    (07)

"Peter P. Yim" wrote:    (08)