Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Icons for IBIS

Jeff Conklin wrote:
> .... What's an example where you really need to transclude just the
> argument, without the Question and Idea that it's a part of?    (01)

Maybe I was thinking of arguments of a different order of logical
sophistication than
those involved in rapid dispute settlement.
I was concerned with modelling premisses and assumptions in
philosophical arguments
but with attached icons. I might move an assumption from one theory to
another
with contrasting effect, but at that level the assumption might
represent data
whose identity I want to preserve across the move.    (02)

E.g. the assumption, "All men are created equal", holds different value
in an egalitarian
worldview from one with a strong caste system.    (03)

Maybe I'm just looking at the wrong tool, though it does strike me that
one might want to preserve such differences even across IBIS sessions.    (04)

?    (05)

Peter    (06)