Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Progress on a project to organize email archives

Wonderful work! A lot can come of this.    (01)

In particular, I'm intrigued by the notion that cluster analysis
can create adjaceny among concerns that were initially
recorded separately. (As per my post, The Potential of
Instant Outlining.)    (02)

The issue of having the right tools is always a big issue for
a project like this. I wonder if the Cyc data that was
recently released would be of any use in helping to sort
things appropriately?    (03)