Re: [ba-unrev-talk] TeacherServlet, first blood

Wouldn't you know, this late in the evening, I managed to get email screwed
up.  So, what the heck, an explanation is in order. I'm using NexistWiki
version 1.5 as a substate for a teacher's platform, one that will allow
teachers to organize lesson plans and so forth. The message was aimed at
several people including Ted Kahn who is running the project.    (01)

I like to think that the underlying platform is robust enough to stretch in
different directions.  Eileen Clegg is the graphic artist who did a really
slick image with ImageMaps installed by Bill Dahl.  Those maps will link to
my system which gives teachers a database-driven Website.    (02)

So much for screwed up email addresses.    (03)

Have a great holiday, everyone.
Cheers
Jack    (04)

At 10:26 PM 12/19/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Well, the damned thing saw first light just now. Lots of bugs, but, what
>the heck.
>I'm in the process now of substituting the header jpg on delwiche.html for
>the nexist logo.
>
>You can see it at http://www.nexist.org/TeacherFirstBlood.gif
>
>Now, I need the primary categories that will become a URL from Eileen's
>front page, and I'll gen up some pages and database entries to get things
>started.
>The URLs to link to this will look like: http://www.nexist.org/hf/XXX
>where XXX is the name of a category you want to jump to and will be a
>pagename in my database.
>
>I'm going to shut down now.  I'll check my mail in the morning for the
>categories (and descriptions) so I can hack up this demo.
>
>Cheers
>Jack

>XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
>Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.
>
>http://www.nexist.org/wiki/User0Blog    (05)

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley, ISBN 0-201-74960-2.    (06)

http://www.nexist.org/wiki/User0Blog    (07)