From: owner-ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org
[mailto:owner-ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org]On Behalf Of stephen white
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 3:54 AM
To: ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org
Subject: [ba-unrev-talk] Interesting projects    (04)

Have a look at:    (05)

   http://snipsnap.org/    (06)

another interesting project:    (07)

   http://tiki.org/    (08)

I'm currently looking for a CMS to handle lecturer/student
communication. The winner of my search will be run on a testbed of 2000
students to find out how well it works in practice.    (09)

I'm looking forwards to this part of my new job since this area is a
particular interest of mine. I can get involved in the development of
these tools as part of my daily job!    (010)

--
   spwhite@chariot.net.au    (011)