RE: [ba-unrev-talk] Fwd: [StorytellingInBusiness] prevent yahoo snooping

Ah, I was hoping nobody would ask that ...    (01)

There's probably a smart way of doing it - I seem to have a dim recollection
of something in the protocol about how cookies identify their domains, I'll
check that. In the meantime you should be able to find an OS/browser
specific utility that scours your cookies for the usual suspects. I use
"PestPatrol".    (02)

Of course by then the damage may be done. I'll check the cookie recipie see
what I can dig up.    (03)

-g    (04)