[ba-unrev-talk] Fwd: would you post this?

I am forwarding this on behalf of Gary Richmond, who, like many of us, lost
a bit of needed information in a hard disk crash.
Thanks, Gary.    (01)

BTW: The Great Hall is at Cooper Union, http://www.cooper.edu/
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art is located in New
York's East Village and can be reached conveniently by car, bus and subway.    (02)

>>Free Culture: The Struggle to Liberate Creativity and the Internet from
>>the Law
>>Lecture by Professor Lawrence Lessig, Stanford Law School
>>May 12, 6:00 p.m.
>>The Great Hall, East 7th Street at Third Avenue
>>Free
>>The Internet promised an extraordinary opportunity for innovation and
>>creativity.  Changes in the law are about to take that promise
>>away.  Professor Lawrence Lessig describes the threat and proposes a
>>strategy for resistance in the fifth annual William J. Shanahan lecture.
>>    (03)

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley. Jack Park, Editor. Sam Hunting, Technical Editor    (04)

Build smarter kids globally to reduce the need for smarter bombs.    (05)