Re: Products of meeting?

I just posted XML and PNG versions of the dialog maps from the July 12 Q&A
session:    (01)

    http://www.eekim.com/ohs/lc/discuss.html#sid04    (02)

The XML is pretty much exactly equivalent to the original QuestMap file,
using the same terminology for element names.    (03)

The PNG was generated automatically using GraphViz.  It's a very cool
tool; check it out:    (04)

    http://www.graphviz.org/    (05)

I'll release my code either today or tomorrow after I clean it up -- I was
doing some experimenting with the data structures.  I also want to add a
module that spits out OPML, as well as an XSLT script that generates XHTML
from the OPML with purple numbers.    (06)

When I get some docs from Jack, I'll add a Nexist/XTM export as well.
I've also been experimenting w/ an RDF export, but have some questions
about RDF which I'll forward along in a later e-mail.    (07)

-Eugene    (08)

--
+=== Eugene Eric Kim ===== eekim@eekim.com ===== http://www.eekim.com/ ===+
|       "Writer's block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they        |