Re: topic IDs in XTM

Actually, you're not misinterpreting the spec.  Nexist does, indeed, take a
shortcut as it also does with class-subclass relations.  The actually cure
for this is to optimize the db schema in Nexist to use the <baseNameString>
instead of id.  That can be done at any time.  Remember, Nexist is an
engineering prototype, with lots of shortcuts and just plain crummy code.    (01)

Jack