Re: Requirements

A number of requirements analyses have been undertaken.
I believe Eugene has one such, and there are some at the
unrev site (Henry?). The one I can put my finger on right
away is the very early one I wrote after the 1999 colloquium
(was it that long ago? or was it 2000?)    (01)

It's the "Requirements" document at
http://www.treelight.com/software/collaboration/index.html    (02)

Alex Shapiro wrote:    (03)